- Why should I attend the 10th Annual Hawaii Wealth Summit?
- When is the Hawaii Wealth Summit?
- Where is the Hawaii Wealth Summit held?
- What types of people attend the Hawaii Wealth Summit?
- What is the dress code?
- What will be taught?
- Should I bring my spouse?
- Should I bring my kids?
- I want to refer people to the Hawaii Wealth Summit, how do I do that?
- If I have more questions who do I talk to?
1. Why should I attend the 9th Annual Hawaii Wealth Summit?
Broke people never have time and successful people are productive with their time. Not going to Hawaii Wealth Summit will actually cost you money because in the end, success is all about relationships. What other event in the world can you have all of these successful A-players to network with on one location…
2. When is the Hawaii Wealth Summit?
February 24th – 26th, 2017
ATTEND all three days!
3. Where is the Hawaii Wealth Summit held?
4. What types of people attend the Hawaii Wealth Summit?
Entreprenuers, business owners, real estate investors, real estate agents, internet marketers, networkers, authors, speakers, financial industry, hard money lenders and more.
5. What is the dress code?
You should dress to impress. Aloha attire for men and women, well, they always know how to dress.
6. What will be taught at the Hawaii Wealth Summit?
The fundamentals of real estate investing never really change. But you will learn what’s working today, what’s not working today and what you need to do to explode your real estate investing in the coming years. How to earn more, work less and how to work on your business rather than in your business. Everything you will learn is transformational and strategic.
7. Should I bring my spouse?
Absolutely. Even if they do not support what you do entirely, this will be a great way to surround yourselves with so many successful real estate investors that we are sure a light bulb will go off and they will get it. Plus, we promise that they will have the time of their lives.
8. Should I bring my kids?
If they are 16 and up, we strongly urge you bring them to expose them to this wonderful conference. Imagine if we had started when were all 18; where would we be now? Remember who you hang around with is who you become and there is no better environment than Hawaii Wealth Summit to bring them to.
9. I want to refer people to the Hawaii Wealth Summit, how do I do that?
Just forward them over to the website. The more A-players like you we can expose to the conference, the greater the networking experience.
10. What if I have some questions, who do I talk to?
You can email us at info@HawaiiWealthSummit.com